How to Get Red Wine Stains Out of Carpet: A Step- by-Step Guide
6 July, 2023 | Famous Cleaning
Red wine stains are one of the most common and delicate stains to remove from a carpet. The longer the stain sits, the harder it'll be to get out. Still, with the right method, you can indeed remove a dried red wine stain from your carpet.
In this blog post, we will walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to get red wine stains out of the carpet. We'll also give some tips for preventing red wine stains in the first place.
DIY Method to Remove Red Wine from Your Carpet
- Spot up as much of the wine as possible with a clean, white cloth.
- Sprinkle the stain with a swab or baking soda pop to absorb the remaining wine.
- Let the swab or incinerating soda pop sit for at least 30 twinkles, or overnight if the stain is dried.
- Vacuum up the swab or baking soda.
- Combine 1 part white ginger with 2 parts water.
- Apply the ginger result to the stain with a clean cloth.
- Spot up the ginger result with a clean, dry cloth.
- Steps 6 and 7 should be repeated until the stain is removed.
You can also read: How to Remove Nail Polish Stains from Carpet?
Tips for preventing red wine stains
- Always have a clean, white cloth on hand to spot any tumbles.
- Place a coaster under your wine glass to help it tumble.
- If you do slip red wine, act snappily to scoop up as much of the wine as possible.
Do not Let a Red Wine Stain Ruin Your carpet. Call a Professional today.
That is right. However, it's time to call in the professionals in Adelaide, Australia, if you've tried the DIY methods to remove a red wine stain from your carpet and are still not seeing results. Professional carpet cleaners in Adelaide have the experience and tools to remove even the stubbornest stains.
There are many reasons why you should call professional carpet cleaners if you cannot beat the red wine stain.
- They've got the experience. Professional carpet cleaners have seen it all, and they know how to remove even the most delicate stains.
- They have the tools. Professional carpet cleaners have access to technical tools and equipment that can help them remove stains that you cannot remove with a DIY system.
- They've got the guarantee. Most professional carpet cleaners in Adelaide offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can be sure that you are getting your money’s worth.
Still, do not hesitate to call in the professionals if you've got a red wine stain on your carpet that you just cannot get rid of. They'll be able to get your carpet looking good as new in no time.