How We Steam Clean A Mattress
29 July, 2020 | Famous Cleaning
Famous Cleaning's mattress cleaning in Adelaide is fundamentally the same as the furniture cleaning process. Both have a huge surface zone that goes about as an air filter in your home - they effectively odors, dirt, and allergens. Indeed, an average used mattress could have somewhere in the range of 100,000 to 10 million residue parasites inside.
In case you're one of those who experience asthma or potentially hypersensitivities, having up to 10 million dust parasites for each bed is a simple trigger for your side effects since dust vermin and their waste is a typical constituent of family allergens.
That is the reason Famous Cleaning - Adelaide is glad to offer mattress cleaning. Referred to as steam cleaning a mattress, we utilize high temp water extraction to clean your mattress. Utilizing hot water to clean your mattress is useful because to execute dust insects and different contaminants, you have to warm over 70 degrees. We also use soft, neutral cleaning teams that are tough on dirt but harmless to the environment as well as your family and pets who spend time on the surface.
HOW FAMOUS CLEANING CLEANS A MATTRESS
- We start our mattress cleaning with a pre-inspection and documentation for any preexisting conditions like discoloration, type of mattress, or age. We can clean spring mattresses and do not recommend a hot water extraction method on memory foam mattresses because wet foam may not fully dry and can lead to secondary damage.
- Technicians pre-vacuum your entire mattress to extract insoluble debris, such as dirt, hair, and gritty soils.
- Then, we spot treat areas that may need some extra attention. This is a common step if you are trying to get pet accidents out of your mattress.
- Next, with the upholstery cleaning wand, we deep clean your mattress with hot water and our residue-free cleaning solution. The wand also extracts the water and cleaning solution with a powerful, truck-mounted cleaning vacuum to make sure your bed dries as fast as possible, capturing moisture and loosened soils from the fabric. With natural cellulosic cotton or rayon, it’s important to understand that technicians may not be able to inject hot solutions into the fabric because of the potential browning of the fabric. This process may require the use of a cotton shampoo to safely clean.
- You have the option to add a deodorizer to your mattress after the mattress cleaning. Our deodorizer immediately neutralizes them at the source, not covering up the smell.
- A key component of our mattress cleaning service is making sure to accelerate the dry time. It’s important to know the possibility of wicking, the process in which a stain could reappear when the moisture evaporates and it brings the stain back to the surface.
- Last, we make sure to inspect your mattress to make sure you’re happy with the results.
- Your mattress should be dry in 5-8 hours.
Why Choose Us For Your Mattress Steam Cleaning Adelaide?
As experienced Steam Cleaning with many years’ experience, we know that every bit of furniture has a right and wrong way to clean. For example, we know that mattress steam cleaning requires a different method than regular upholstery cleaning and that different types of stains need different strategies for best results – and to avoid damage.
Your covers and possessions are in safe hands with us. Our professionally-trained mattress cleaning staff are experts at mattress steam cleaning and they will clean your mattress to the highest standard.